The Department

Main content

The Department

The D-CHAB has a long and proud history at the ETH, beginning as one of the original 6 "Abteilungen" at the ETH’s founding in 1855. With an international faculty of 55 professors, almost 1800 students and postdoctoral fellows from more than 26 countries and supporting scientific, technical and administrative staff (600 FTE), the D-CHAB is one of the largest of departments. It is located in some of the finest research and teaching facilities with excellent equipment and infrastructure.

 
 
Page URL: https://www.chab.ethz.ch/en/the-department.html
25.04.2017
© 2017 Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich