With an international faculty of 54 research professors, with its approximately 1100 bachelor, master and mobility students, 490 doctoral students, 170 postdoctoral fellows currently coming from more than 26 countries and supporting scientific, technical and administrative staff (600 FTE), the department is one of the largest of its kind. It is located in some of the finest research and teaching facilities with excellent equipment and infrastructure.
The D-CHAB ...
... consists of five institutes and laboratories:
- Institute of Chemical and Bioengineering
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Laboratory of Inorganic Chemistry
- Laboratory of Organic Chemistry
- Laboratory of Physical Chemistry
... offers the following study programs:
- BSc and MSc in Chemistry
- BSc in Chemical Engineering and MSc in Chemical and Bioengineering
- BSc and MSc in Interdisciplinary Sciences
- BSc and MSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc in Medicinal and Industrial Pharmaceutical Sciences
... and offers a broad program of post-graduate education.